Course BETTER POSTURE
In a world dominated by sedentary lifestyles and technology, maintaining good posture has become an increasingly important and overlooked aspect of our wellbeing. Whether you find yourself hunched over a desk, slouched on a couch, or constantly peering at screens, poor posture can take a toll on your physical health, mental state, and overall confidence.
The benefits of good posture extend far beyond mere aesthetics. Proper alignment of the spine, joints, and muscles not only reduces the risk of chronic pain, but it also enhances your physical performance, boosts your energy levels, and promotes the efficient functioning of vital bodily systems.
We will explore the different aspects of posture, including sitting, standing, and moving, and provide you with personalized strategies to overcome your specific postural challenges.
Remember, your posture is not simply a physical attribute; it is a reflection of how you carry yourself in the world. Let’s uncover the power of better posture and unlock your potential for optimal health, vitality, and self-expression. Together, let’s cultivate the art of standing tall and move through life with grace!
Planned for Q2 2024
in this course you will learn
- Optimal posture for overall, and long-term, health and wellbeing
- The relationship between poor posture and musculoskeletal pain, including back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
- Techniques to alleviate common issues such as back pain, neck pain, and muscular imbalances
- Assess your own posture to identify any imbalances or misalignments, such as rounded shoulders, forward head posture, or excessive curvature of the spine
- How to align your body to optimize breathing and circulation, leading to increased oxygen intake and improved vitality throughout the day
- Exploring the mind-body connection and how posture can affect mood, and confidence, to feel more self-assured in both professional and social settings
- Practical techniques, exercises and stretches to help improve and maintain a healthy posture
- How optimal alignment supports healthy digestion, and helps prevent gastrointestinal issues
- Techniques to become more aware of body alignment throughout the day, both during static positions (such as sitting) and dynamic movements (such as walking)
By the end of this course, you will not only develop an awareness of your body’s alignment but also acquire the tools and knowledge necessary to make positive and lasting changes to your posture, and indirectly, to your health.
the course includes
- 3x 60-minutes live sessions
- Summary by email with key points
- Recording of each session
- Additional pre-recorded video material
- Individual support during time of course
Access to ALL MATERIAL for 90-days at end of course – the big benefit of doing these courses online!
Online through Zoom
Regular: 100 € / 1000 SEK
Early bird (until xx): 90 € / 900 SEK
(If needed, payment can be done in two turns, please mention when signing up.)
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information and specify which course/workshop you want to sign up for.
Please note that these courses are not instead of going to your healthcare prPlease note these courses are not instead of going to your healthcare professional. Yoga therapy, and these therapeutic courses works alongside with traditional healthcare to provide a fuller perspective of health & wellness. These courses are not addressing individual participants issues, but target the body systems functions and dysfunctions on a general level. Uncertain if this course is suitable for you (and your current health situation), email your questions.