WHEN: Thursday April 21, 19:00-21:00 CET
WHERE: Online through Zoom
This workshop is suitable for you who want to learn more about what it means to have a healthy breathing pattern, and why that is important. During the workshop you will learn some basic anatomy and understand the relationship that the breath has to the nervous system, and how come that affects pretty much all of the other systems in the body, such as the cardiovascular system, the digestive system and more.
It is not needed to have participated in either of the breathwork sessions in order to benefit from this in-depth breath workshop.
- Why nose breathe
- Breathing muscles
- Primary vs Secondary
- Why is lower back pain often a result of poor breathing?
- Why are neck & shoulders constantly stiff/painful due to poor breathing?
- What is over-breathing
- Connection to nervous system
- Best tool for stress management
- Why is carbondioxide important?
- How to become more tolerant for CO2
- The perfect breath
- Low & slow
- ‘preserve prana’
Online through Zoom. Link will be sent by email to registered participants at about 13.00 on the day of the event (check your spam folder)
PRICE: 35 € / 350 SEK
To be paid, at the latest by 12.00 on the day of the event
The event will be recorded and made available for 7 days following the event.